Function PTG Kelantan
Function Office of the Director of Lands and Mines are as follows: -
- Advise the State Government and District Administrations and counts the feedback to the Department of Lands and Mines in terms of land administration as a whole.
- Advising the State Government in relation to the policies disposal, construction and land administration.
- Manage, coordinate and implement the process of land administration in accordance with the requirements of the National Land Code, the
- Rules of Kelantan, Director of Land and Mines Circular Kelantan, Circular Kelantan Land and Mines and the National Land Council.
- Determine the land and minerals collected in full.
- Maintain, update and analyze data and information is a list of titles and other information on land administration.
- Provide advice and monitoring in matters of land administration.
KTN enforce Act 1965.
Tags: Fungsi PTG