Objective of Establishment
- Advise the State Authority in all aspects of land administration in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Assist the Authority in terms of the Basic State Land and Mines in accordance with the requirements of the National Land Policy.
- Determining land administration in the country was conducted in accordance with the provisions of the laws and policies that have been set.
- Lead, coordinate and oversee the activities of the Land offices across the country to be executed in accordance with the laws and requirements and in line with the principles set forth in order to achieve the goal.
- Determine the smoothness of Land Administration in the country in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Determine all types of revenue involved can be collected in an effective and satisfactory.
- Save and keep the documents of title and land affairs that updates records so that ownership of property is always legally - laws.